Yoga is not ‘one size fits all’!
Traditionally yoga was always passed down one on one to ensure safe practices and enhance the benefits for the individual.
Private or small group lessons are perfect for you if :
- You are new to the practice
- Have physical limitations, injuries
- Have chronic conditions, illnesses
- You don’t feel like your goals and challenges are being met in group classes
With private or small group lessons you will receive:
- Personalized attention for your goals and challenges
- An individualized daily practice
- Knowledge on how to do postures and breathing practices correctly for your body
- Tools to manage stress, anxiety, hypertension, diabetes, and many other chronic conditions
- Tools to prevent and rehabilitate injuries
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- A pdf with images and descriptions for a calming yoga sequence
- An audio mp3 meditation
Gift certificates are also available upon request. Email email@example.com or call 510-306-2048.
Would you like helpful tools to be able to practice on your own?
Upgrade your lesson for $25 and receive a personalized class handout & audio recording.
- The illustrated handout will remind you of how to do the poses safely and effectively
- The audio recording will gently guide you through your practice so you can relax and not have to think about what comes next
How long is a lesson?
The first appointment includes a free 30 min consultation and lasts 1.5 hours. Subsequent lessons are typically one hour each.
Where will my lesson be?
Lessons are most often held at Square One Yoga in Emeryville (1540 62nd St), but can also be scheduled at home, work, or even outdoors!
Watch this short video explaining the importance of one-on-one lessons.