A month long journey to come back home to your body
THE NEXT PROGRAM WILL BEGIN IN JANUARY 2020
Email me at email@example.com if you’d like to reserve your spot.
With all that is going on in the world these days, it can sometimes feel challenging to stay connected to our bodies. We can start to live up in our heads, swirling between various emotions from fear to anxiety and everything else in between. And if you’re a busy person like myself, adding in one more thing ‘to do’ can sometimes feel overwhelming.
I designed this program for you! It only requires about 5 minutes a day for 5 days out of the week for the month of October.
I’ll gently guide you through simple and effective practices to help you connect back to the wisdom of your own body!
Allow me to support you in re-establishing a loving relationship to your body, mind and spirit through a trauma informed and anti-oppression lens.
- Accessible practices to help you get embodied and centered (influenced by yoga/mindfulness and dance)
- Direct support from myself through 3 live (and recorded) zoom classes
- Practical tips to integrate embodiment into your already existing daily routines
- Guidance in creating daily habits of getting out of your head and into your body
- A better understanding of how your body likes to move and breathe
- Motivation and community support – a deepening of both self care AND community care
You will receive…
- 5 audio or video practices ~ roughly 5 minutes each ~ each week for the month of October (20 total)
- 3 live and interactive Zoom classes (Saturday October 3rd 2-3:30pm PST, Saturday October 17th 2-3pm PST, Saturday October 31st 2-3:30pm PST)
- Lifetime access to all recordings
Investment for this program…
Sliding Scale $120 – 200
Payment plans and scholarships available, prioritizing BIPOC. Please reach out if you need financial support. Let’s make it work.
$120 – Cover the basics
$160 – Help support my time and effort
$200 – Help me allow scholarships to folks who need it. The highest tier should be reserved for the folx who are privileged enough to pay for it.
Please reach out if you have any questions. I’d be happy to chat with you.