1 on 1 Embodiment Coaching Program
An embodiment journey designed to help you feel at home in your skin, connect back to your innate wisdom, and start living from a state of true wholeness.
Feeling comfortable, beautiful, confident, and at ease in your skin -
That might be the ultimate desire you carry.
Because truly, it would make life so much easier, wouldn't it?
- To stop living with this urge to fix your body and instead just honor it the way it is.
- To stop letting yourself focus on flaws and instead appreciate all you've got.
- To stop trying to escape yourself and the pain and instead make peace with it.
Arriving in that state is what you believe to be the key to your happiness, fulfillment, and ability to truly operate as your best self.
But with all of the rushing, racing, and stress-inducing to-do list, you can't help feeling caught in the river of your life - without space to pause and figure this thing out.
Where's the time to slow down and find your way?
I see you and I want you to know you're not alone.
In fact, so many people on the planet feel the same way you do -
Like you, they are craving more pleasure, more ease, more joy, and a sense of self that isn't rocky or always dependent on reaching a certain goal (i.e. weight loss, a promotion, a relationship, and more).
Here's what I want you to know -
There IS a way to feel the way you want to feel without punishing workouts, a diet plan, a massive health transformation, a lifetime of therapy, or wellness trends.
To me, embodiment is being present and in connection with your body's sensations and messages…not just swirling around in your head and overidentifying with your thoughts.
Yep, by simply leaning into practices that reconnect you to your body, you will start to nurture and heal what needs the most attention - your relationship to yourself.
Think of it as a journey back home to you - the body, the person, the soul who is perfectly designed to create the joy, the pleasure, the ease you crave most.
As an Embodiment Coach, my speciality is gently guiding you inward so that you can break through the patterns, beliefs, and blocks that keep you from your most fulfilling life.
My anti-oppression and trauma informed approach allows us to get you back in the driver seat of your own body and find out what it needs to thrive.
- What movements does your body crave?
- What mindfulness practices are actually supportive for you?
- How do we infuse your day to day with more embodiment?
These are all of the things we'll discover together so you can integrate them into your everyday life and reap the transformative benefits.
If that sounds like what you need, I'd like to introduce you to...
Come Back Home
A 12-week embodiment journey designed to help you feel at home in your skin, connect back to your innate wisdom, and start living from a state of true wholeness.
Inside this 1:1 coaching experience that integrates yoga, mindfulness, somatics, and more, you are guided to:
- Increase awareness around the challenges and stories holding you back
- Guided self inquiry practices
- Deepen your listening skills
- Find your breath
- Find movements that feel good/supportive
- Find the rituals and routines that support you best
- Integrate embodiment into your daily life
- Develop a sustainable plan moving forward
Within this 3-month period, you can expect to:
- Learn what pleasure, joy and ease feel like in your body
- Experience less interference from limiting beliefs and challenging life constraints
- Restructure your life to include more family/community for continued care and support
- Feel more capacity to handle stress
- Befriend your body and gain tools to keep a life-long healthy relationship with it
- Restore energy that was seeping out in every other direction
- Enjoy moving your body again
- Respect and honor the wisdom of your emotions
- Gain body wisdom and confidence
- Have energy left at the end of the day to be with your kids or do something you love
- Learn skills that help you handle the rough patches in life
Is Embodiment Coaching for you?
The answer is yes if you...
- Are always busy and have no time to focus on your wellbeing
- Are in the habit of prioritizing the needs of everyone else first
- Feel unworthy of giving yourself care or spending money on yourself
- Are tired of living disconnected from your body
- Are ready to go inward and learn more about yourself
- Have tried other things that haven't worked in the long run
- Are committed to transforming your life
- Have a basic understanding of t the mind/body connection but want to know more about how to integrate it into your life
This is not for you if you...
- Are looking for quick simply answers
- Are unable to go inward and peer into some of the darkness within
- Are unable to commit to showing up for yourself weekly
- Don't believe we have a mind, body AND spirit